Thursday, April 19, 2012

Roger Waters And G.E. Smith Jam


On April 27, Roger Waters returns to the road with his The Wall Live tour. The guitarist on these dates is G.E. Smith (Saturday Night Live, Bob Dylan). Waters has just posted a video to his Facebook page of himself jamming with Smith. Here is what Waters has to say about it:

In January, just before we went to Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Argentina and Brazil, I wanted to play a bit, to get the fingers moving, so I asked G.E. to come to Breathe Editing where we were working, to hang and play. We played some stuff from the Wall which was cool, but also, at the end, we just jammed around a little bluesy thing in E. Andy Jennison, my editor captured a little bit on his iPad. I sort of like it. I sometimes forget what a privilege it is to to play with the guys in my band. Love,Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment